What is Business Intelligence Solution / BI Tool? | FAQ – Nevpro
1.What is a BI Solution?
Business Intelligence is a technology driven process which transforms raw source data into useful information for Analysis and future prediction purpose. BI Solution such as Pentaho have the ability to handle and process large amount of structured or unstructured data to strategize new Business methodologies using varied bi tools.
With the evolution of social media and large networking sites like youtube and Facebook, data warehousing and business intelligence role has grown ever more in recent years so as to allow one to easily interpret these large volumes of data.
The sole purpose of business intelligence systems is to allow easy interpretation of these large volumes of data.Finding opportunities and implementing an easy-going and self-driven strategy which is based on detailed insights can provide any kind of business with a competitive market advantage and long-term stability.For historical, current and predictive views of business operations utilizing bi solution is the way to move forward. Reporting, OLAP, data mining, process mining, complex event processes, business performance management, benchmarking, predictive and prescriptive analytics are some common functions of bi solution.
2.What Benefits will I get from a BI Solutions?
- The ever increasing need to integrate data from multiple applications or data sources.
- The necessity to access relevant business data quickly and efficiently.
- Increasing volume of users requiring and accessing information and more end-users requiring analytical capabilities
- Rapid company growth or a recent or pending merger/acquisition
- Introduction of new products.
3. How much time is needed for implementing BI Solution?
Implementation of BI Solution depends on many factors including data migration and other resources.
4.What if I require technical Support?
We provide all the training and support that you may require with using and implementing the bi tools. Our IT Expert would help you with the implementation.