See the future of Supply Chain Management
Supply chain management (SCM) is critical to a company’s procurement to production lifecycle; however, it is not highly publicised. With the advent of emerging technologies such as cloud computing, big data and more, the need for an SCM system is becoming more prominent. I believe that an efficient SCM system is crucial for almost all industries to run their businesses uninterruptedly, including the federal government.
Information about federal government spending on SCM-related projects can be viewed on the USA Spending dashboard
what is supply chain management?
Supply chain management (SCM) is the oversight of materials, information, and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer. Supply chain management involves coordinating and integrating these flows both within and among companies. It is said that the ultimate goal of any efficient supply chain management system is to reduce inventory (with the assumption that products are available when needed). As a solution for successful supply chain management, sophisticated software systems with Web interfaces are competing with Web-based application service providers (ASP) who promise to provide part or all of the SCM service for companies who rent their service.
Why do we need supply chain management?
We have an increased reliance on suppliers. Procurement happens in every aspect of an organisation, from business, needs to IT needs. Everything required for a corporation is tied to suppliers, and there will be a long list of suppliers in no time. The need to manage supplier relations, information, contracts and more snowballs while the need to follow regulations persists.
Organizations need an SCM system such as facteri to establish streamlined supply chain management processes to realise the very best value from their spending through supplier analysis of cost, risk and performance. They need an SCM system to achieve a 360-degree visibility into their supplier ecosystem.
An efficient SCM system helps accomplish the following:
• Managing contractual obligations to assure a continuous supply and avoid a service company’s delivery disruptions.
• Strengthening supplier relations for systematic synergy with suppliers and different lines of business.
• Enterprise spending management to assure procurement happens through the right suppliers and reduces costs.
• Managing risk and compliance to abide by organisational as well as industry-specific regulations and agreements.
• Establishing a single comprehensive supplier view and deriving insightful procurement analytics.
Nevpro ERP is an advanced Business Management tool that can link up all your important application making them available on a single platform for a smooth user experience. Nevpro ERP solutions for Supply chain management can provide the user with transparency and better visibility to product deliveries, further helping you track and control the process better.
How can Nevpro ERP solutions add more to your SCM?
• Schedule and Assign: Our ERP services for SCM can help you schedule your supply chain, for a seamless production and JIT deliveries. You can also track available shippers, and assign them accordingly.
• Manage Inventory: No matter how prompt your SCM is, a messy warehouse can only slow down the entire process. However, Nevpro ERP services can aid you to manage inventory efficiently that can help you swiftly escalate delivery and lead batches.
• Cloud servers: Nevpro ERP solution for SCM is a partly cloud-based ERP service, which can be integrated with the third-party application, which further can provide you with real-time data, anywhere and on any device.
• Finance, HR and other Modules: Manage all other aspects of business management through secure to use modules and customizable dashboard on Nevpro ERP Software solutions.
Thus, supply you SCM the proficiency of the modern day ERP software, with Nevpro ERP for supply chain management, a smart tool that can aid you to hop over the pitfalls and reach your destination just in time.