Recurring invoice in Bitrix:
Bitrix CRM provides a feature of recurring invoices. To create recurring invoice follow the below points:
- Create a normal invoice from Bitrix CRM by simply clicking on Add Invoice button under Invoice Tab of CRM.
- Now, you need to go to the section “Recurring Payments” and click on the checkbox “Make Recurring Invoice”. Then you’ll see recurring invoice configuration parameters.
- First, you’ll see Repeat type. Repeat type includes particular day, week, month or year.
- Every Repeat Type includes common fields Make recurring after, Repeat until and set payment due date.
- You can set recurring invoice based on repeat fields and save the invoice.
- Saved recurring invoices are actually creating templates under Invoices > Recurring.
The difference between Standard & Recurring Invoice is that invoices generated by recurring invoice template will appear under Created (Standard) section (together with other non-recurring invoices) when Recurring section will have only templates (for recurring invoices) listed.
How it works: when the time comes for the new invoice to be created – it will be automatically added based on the recurring invoice template parameters. All new invoices generated by the template will appear in Created Invoices – each with unique ID number, issue date & initial status, etc.
For more information on Bitrix24, visit us.