Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the fastest growing business application from Microsoft. Its customers are spread across 80 countries with over 3 million users. Its ease of use and reduced implementation time has made it one of the most preferred solutions to have. It helps in reducing the costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the marketing, sales and customer service departments. CRM solutions can deliver ROI through marketing and sales force automation and customer service.
Features of Dynamics CRM:
- Enhanced Business Processes: CRM 2015 allows you to create branching rules and the ability to combine multiple conditions within a rule.
- Enhanced Business Rules: Business rules can now include If/Then logic and the ability to combine expressions using And/Or.
- Enhanced Mobile Sales: It allows users to create drafts offline that can easily be synchronized when the user is back online. Also, all dashboards can now be enabled for a tablet.
- Search: You can now search in Dynamics CRM 2015 across different record types by simply entering your search criteria in the general navigation search bar.
- Security Enhancements: It allows managers to access records for their direct reports based on hierarchy across the organization.
- Outlook and Sync Enhancements: Additional phone and address fields are available for field level syncing. Along with this, the end users can add information to a contact note and prevent it from being shared with CRM.
- Sales Product Taxonomy: Product suggestions will now be possible by setting up product hierarchies, product properties, creating bundles and defining product relationships.
- SLA Enhancements: Dynamics CRM allows SLAs to be paused based upon the Status Reason.
- Fields: You will now have the ability to create more complex field calculations that can run based upon a scheduled job and compliments business rules with real time integration which can now be added to Reports, Charts, Views and Forms.
Get in touch with us to know more on how quickly can Nevpro implement this solution at your organization.