The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 has so many exciting new features and enhancements which are easy to use and reduces the time for implementation. Following are the prerequisites of the CRM:
1) Hardware Requirements:
The table lists the minimum as well as recommended hardware requirements for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server 2015 running in a Full Server configuration.
2) Software Requirements :
Below is the list of software and application requirements for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server 2015.
1. Windows Server Operating System:
– Windows Server 2012 Foundation
– Windows Server 2012 Essentials
– Microsoft Windows Small Business Server editions
– The Windows Server 2008 family of operating systems
2. Supported Windows Server 2012 Editions:
– Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
– Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
– Windows Server 2012 Standard
– Windows Server 2012 Developer
3. Server Virtualization:
– Microsoft Dynamics CRM servers can be deployed in a virtualized environment by using Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V or virtualization solutions from vendors who participate in the Microsoft Windows Server Virtualization Validation Program (SVVP).
4. Active Directory Modes:
The computer that Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server is running on must be a member in a domain that is running in one of the following Active Directory directory service forest and domain functional levels:
– Windows Server 2008 Interim
– Windows Server 2008 Native
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows Server 2012 R2
5. Internet Information Services (IIS):
– Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server 2015 supports Internet Information Services (IIS) versions 8.0 and 8.5.
6. SQL Server Editions:
– Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Enterprise, 64-bit
– Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Business Intelligence 64-bit
– Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Standard, 64-bitt
– Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Developer, 64-bit (for non-production use only)
– Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Enterprise, 64-bit SP1
– Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Business Intelligence, 64-bit SP1
– Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Standard, 64-bit SP1
– Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Developer, 64-bit SP1 (for non-production use only)
*All requirements are suggested by Microsoft.
This Post Has One Comment
Another great post. I really enjoy it every time I visit this site. I’s oovibus that a lot of time and effort is be put into every post and the entire website as a whole. Just wanted to let you know much I enjoy this place and prevaricate it, Thank again. Cheers!