This blog post is all about How to Import CSV in Bitrix 24 CRM. In any of the systems, Import – Export functionality is very important. Bitrix24 gives a feature to Import all the Masters from CSV or Export existing data of Bitrix in CSV or Excel format.
This feature is available in Contacts, Leads, Companies etc.
Steps: 1. Go to Leads
2. Click on Gear on the right and click on Import
3. Click on the Download button to download Import File Example.
(If Separator in CSV is changed then make sure you select the same Separator while Importing)
4. It will look like this.
5. Fill the required details in CSV.
6. Again go to Leads – Import and fill the details as mentioned.
7. Choose a file
8. Click on Next. And Configure Field Mapping (Drop Down contains Fields from CSV)
9. Click On Next. And Configure Duplicate Control as required.
10. Click on Next.
11. And then Done.
That’s all you have to do.
Now, all the leads will get imported in Bitrix 24 CRM.