Blog as Guest
GUIDELINES FOR GUEST BLOGGING
WHY WRITE FOR NEVPRO?
Guest Blogging is a great way of giving your valuable insight. Nevpro welcomes all Technical Bloggers, freelance bloggers to contribute their best of knowledge and experiences.
Here’s a quick summary of how you can benefit from becoming a Guest blogger.
- You can share your ideas, thoughts and experiences with good number of visitors.
- We publish articles with author name, biography and 1 link to personal blog or website. These details serve as personal archive of content.
- You can write blogs for us for infinity times. We don’t have any restricted number of blogs per author policy.
We are open for blogs based on topics mentioned below: –
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Digital marketing
- Lead Generation
- Web Designing
- Software Development
- Software Security Solutions
- Development- Android & IOS
- Browser Extensions
- Database management.
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Project Management
- Your content must be in good English – Free of Grammar and spelling errors
- Your content topic must be fresh.We are looking for unique, inspirational, educational ideas which can engage readers.
- Your content must be original – Free of Plagiarism.
- Ensure information in article is well researched and up to date.
- Include relevant title, subheads, bullets and pointers to facilitate easy readability.
- Write interesting yet clear introduction and conclusion of your article topic.
- Article’s length must be between 1000 – 2000 words.
- Your content must contain one of these elements – Case study, Facts, Survey statistics, infographics, personal experience story.
- All data, facts, quotes, tables, charts must be properly cited with links to the original source.
- Post must include 1 or more images that are relevant to content. (Ensure you use images with commercial use permission. Don’t use images available on google as it comes under Copyright Infringement act.
- Images must be minimum 150×150 and not over 500×500 in size
- No “Spun” articles.
- We don’t entertain buying, selling or trading links that appears in posts.
- You must use credible sources, including research studies and major publications. Do not use Wikipedia.
- Submit your article draft in MS Word format (.docx/.doc).
- Write your brief personal description of professional qualification, portfolios, links to appropriate websites or social media profiles.
- Mail us your article and information at [email protected]
- We aim to reply within 7 working days.
- In case we don’t select your article to publish, you maintain the right to publish it elsewhere.
- Once your article gets selected, we will hold all the rights to edit or revise it.