What Is Enterprise Resource Planning / ERP?
1.What is ERP? (definition)
ERP is short for “enterprise resource planning.” Enterprise Resource Planning System(ERP) is the latest business/information technology (IT) tool in the Corporate World today. Enterprise resource planning is an integrated software solution used to manage a company’s resources. ERP’s was preceded by MRP (material requirements planning) and MRP II (manufacturing resources planning). These earlier systems had limitations addressed by ERP systems. Today’s Enterprise resource planning systems integrate planning, inventory, Purchasing, engineering, order entry, manufacturing, accounting and human resources.
2.Do I need a new Enterprise Resource Planning system?
You may or may not require an ERP System Here are some of the warning signs that your current software is limiting your business growth:
- Increasing customer complaints about poor service
- Using multiple systems for the same task
- Failing to get accurate, up-to-date information for decision-making
- Using handwritten notes because it’s easier to jot it down then use the current system
- Having to enter the same data into more than one system
- Inability to expand the business due to limitations of current information system
- Lost or corrupted data
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you must get enterprise resource planning solutions for your business.
Nevpro’s ERP Solution allows you to maximize profit and minimalist errors. Our ERP software solutions let you “Build Your Business” by putting you in control everything running your business.
3. What Benefits will I get from Enterprise Resource Planning?
- There are many benefits of having an ERP Software. ERP allows you to manage your business processes efficiently while improving many aspects at the same time. ERP software solutions also help to increase production levels and control expenses helping your business grow.
- ERP also improves customer service and manufacturing process helping generate better output for your business.
- ERP helps in decision-making process providing you with better insights.
- ERP also creates a more agile company that better adapts to change. ERP makes a company more flexible and less rigidly structured so organization components operate more cohesively, enhancing the business—internally and externally.
We are one of the top ERP solution providers based in India and having branches at multiple locations including Australia offering features, flexibility, and implementation expertise to help you realize the full benefits of our business software solutions.
4.What is the ROI and payback potential for an ERP system software?
Return on investment from implementing ERP software solutions may be very attractive.
ROI on investment does not just imply only in terms of financial gains but also in terms of the growth in productivity, efficiency, and overall performance of the business.
ERP certainly boosts a company’s productivity, reduces extra cost, minimizes error, improves efficiency and what you get is “Great ROI”.
5.Can I buy individual modules?
The standard ERP modules may or may not be applicable to the kind of value addition the organization is looking for. We at Nevpro provide customized ERP as per the Standard work procedure/workflow of the organization. So the adaptability of the employees towards the software becomes easy as well as it may prove to be edge cutter in terms of time incurred by the employees in maintaining the working hierarchy.
6.How long does an ERP implementation take?
The time for ERP Implementation could not possibly be same for every scenario it depends on many factors like Project Management, time and efforts required to gather the required information to populate the ERP database, ability of an organization to adapt to change. We ensure that you get live on time and on a budget.
7.Can a single enterprise resource planning solution handle Multi-Company, Multi-Divisions and Multi-Plant Requirements?
We customize the erp specifically using odoo openerp to meet all the requirements of your organization and so we do help serve multi company.
8.Can the Enterprise Resource PlanningSoftware handle Multiple locations or Multi-Locations?
Yes our ERP business solutions are very flexible allowing you to run your business from anywhere and handle multiple processes and locations.
What training issues should I consider when implementing an ERP system?
We provide all the training and technical support that you may require for successful odoo ERP implementation and afterward.
9.Enterprise Resource Planning- What Happens after the Go Live?
A go-live is a step in a successful ERP implementation because it represents months of work dedicated to improving business processes and tasks. However, many organizations focus too much on the go-live date and are unprepared for what comes next: Life after your ERP go-live.
10.Is CRM part of ERP or its own business software category?
Both. As a unique category, CRM normally consists of its own processes and features like customer support. As part of ERP, CRM is one of the five ERP pillars, with the other four pillars being financial accounting, distribution or supply chain management, manufacturing and human resources/payroll.