Importing CSV in Bitrix24
In any of the system Import – Export functionality is very Important. Bitrix24 gives a feature to Import all the Masters from CSV or to Export existing data of Bitrix in CSV or Excel format.
This feature is available in Contacts, Leads, Companies etc.
In this article we will see how to import leads in Bitrix24.
1. Go to Leads
2. Click on Gear on the right and click on Import
3. Click on Download button to download Import File Example.
(If Separator in CSV is changed then make sure you select the same Separator while Importing)
4. It will look Like this.
5. Fill the required details in CSV.
6. Again go to Leads – Import and fill the details as mentioned.
7. Choose a file
8. Click on Next. And Configure Field Mapping (Drop Down contains Fields from CSV)
9. Click On Next. And Configure Duplicate Control as required.
10. Click on Next.
11. And then Done.
That’s all you have to do.
Now you can see all the leads will get imported in Bitrix24.